To be a preferred General Contractor in the Puget Sound region by providing our clients with a hassle free, exceptional building experience, in which they will feel great about quality, value and service. Build each project as if you are building it for yourself – treat each customer with the respect they deserve and make the building process a positive experience through dedication, honesty and integrity.
Craig L. Milton started in the construction business in 1991, Craig’s goal for a construction company was simple, create a company that focuses on quality materials, attention to detail and superior craftsmanship all while providing exceptional customer service to every client. In turn, he has built a reputation for building quality projects in the Puget Sound region.
Throughout his history, he has continually looked for innovative ways to bring greater value and efficiency to the design, planning, and construction processes. The staff at Rhombus is routinely involved in pre construction design & planning, coordination and construction management; ensuring our clients receive the value and service they deserve. The Rhombus staff has decades of experience, extensive knowledge of the construction industry, and a proactive, hands on style that is key to his company’s and client’s success.
For nearly 23 years and countless construction projects, Craig’s philosophy and goals have remained true and steadfast from day one. His commitment and focus is providing the best possible building experience and the creation of a property that reflects the individual style and taste of his clients.
SKILLS, CAPABILITIES & EXPERTISE
Find more about our capabilities and skills. We work for you.
Customer Service Pledge
Our Pledge to Quality:
- Offer the Customer unlimited options.
- Maintain flexibility and allow our Customers to make changes throughout the building process.
- Pay exceptionally close attention to details.
- Use high quality building materials.
- Use qualified and reliable vendors and subcontractors.
Our Pledge to Customer Satisfaction:
- Strive to meet or exceed all customer expectations.
- Help with the selection of amenities and options at our customer’s request.
- Work with vendors & subcontractors to obtain the best pricing available on high quality building materials.
- Maintain a strong Customer focus.
- Keep our Customer aware of the project status with constant communication.
- Give prompt attention to all callbacks.
- Follow up with courtesy calls after the job is completed.